Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some Stuff I Am Pretty Much Loving

It's been a really long time since I typed anything of real relevance on this blog. I've had the ideas stored up but literally zero+ time to get them out. And it's a shame. Because it's not like I'm tootin' my own horn or whatever, but some of those ideas are really quite rad.

So, to recap: I have a surplus of awesome ideas brewing, right? And now, it's Thursday at 12:32 AM and I actually have some time to get the ideas out! But in comes the other problem... I'm really just too damn tired! So let's make a compromise. I'm just going to do a brief list of things that have been rattling around in my brain lately. Some things I like (Law & Order: SVU). Some things I love (Brunch at Clinton St. Baking Co). And, a lot of things that are over 140 characters and can't fit on Twitter.




Thing #1!
Toro Y Moi is a 23 year old guy from Columbia, South Carolina who is actually named Chaz Bundick. He makes a lot of cool lo-fi music with a slight soul-ish/traditional pop underlying feeling. Listening to Toro Y Moi doesn't make me feel like a jerk on Bedford at all, not even in the slightest.


Thing #2!
Cropped Tops. Even though I haven't done a sit-up in about 3 months (shhh! don't tell!), I really like these whimsical little numbers. They make me feel all Clarissa Explains It All on one hand, and on the other hand, the new set of high-fashion crop tops make me feel like somewhat of an adult. Plus, you can wear them everywhere, even work if you play your high-waisted jeans and under-garments right!


Thing #3
Denise Huxtible. Real talk, when am I NOT obsessed with Denise? She's basically everything I'm hoping I'll just magically wake up as one morning.


Thing #4
The Catcher in the Rye. Holden Caulfield 4eva, and no Phonies allowed while yer at it!


Thing #5
Sarah Morrison's TrendMill. She owns a Rugrats Sweatshirt, a Vintage Betsey Johnson Dress, and Prada heels. I can haz hero?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla Back