Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hipster Fest

So, yay!

The flyer for this years' All Points West Fest came out, and tickets are currently on pre-sale now. The big sale launches tomorrow afternoon on Ticketmaster.

Last year's big act was Radiohead, in one of their rare return-to-form performances. From what I heard, it was dope.It seems like they've done a decent job of following up with good acts for the second time around. The 3-day-indie-fest is being headlined by The Beastie Boys, Tool, and Coldplay. Although the headlining acts are definitely on the lame end of the scale, it's more of the smaller acts that are winding me up.

Expect performances from The National, Fleet Foxes, The Pharcyde, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Ting Tings, Yelle, The Cool Kids, Black Gold, MGMT, Echo & The Bunnymen, and Lykke Li! Whew. And of course a bunch of others who I don't care to name as well. You will probably see me there, along with my hipster minions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla Back