Wednesday, July 29, 2009

List of Things That Should Be Ruling Your Universe

Lists are fool proof entertainment. For retards. I know this to be true because I LOVE lists! And you should too... Check out this list of a bunch of awesome shit that needs to be ruling your universe now!

Sonia Sotomayor
She is one bad soon-to-be-Supreme-Court-Justicing-bitch!


Lily Allen x Chanel
Potty mouth meets the King of Fashion. Loving it.


Blueberry Pancakes
They are making a comeback. Trust.


Sarah Morrison Blogging over at MOB
Because now I can die happy


This song!!!


Living Single
I still wish it was a 90s Kinda World...



Gilt Fuse
Yay! More expensive shit masquerading as "affordable"!


All Things Gold
Gotta get me to Canal St. soon...


Angela Bower
She really was the Boss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla Back