Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Missed the Marc?


Nitrolicious has just posted some preview images of Marc Jacob's new back-to-school capsule collection, priced at a lower price point to satisfy his growing legion of fans that have made the designer a household name.


Real talk? This collection is so sad. I've seen more fashionable and creative pieces at Rainbow, in their sale section. Yes Marc, I am broke. But no, I do not want to wear a lame striped jersey scarf, nor do I want to wear a fugly pair of tapered denim high-waters! The Ts are kind of OK, but not for the jacked up price they'll probably be charging!

The only way I could envision these items being remotely cool is if a fabulous 84 year old Miami woman named Doris decided to rock the striped leggings with the cheetah print top. Doris would definitely be able to pull this shit off...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla Back