Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nine Lives: Dimepiece Fall 09


I know these are already all over the interwebs, shit, I even wrote about the preview pics for my other home on the net M.I.S.S., but hot damn! The Dimepiece Fall '09 preview pics are straight crack! The lookbook features the stunning Diddy-twitter-topic-of-the-moment Cassie in a variety of fall items ranging from acid wash jeans to dresses and signature Ts. Shot by Brooke Nipar and styled by Around The Way Girl Rose Garcia, the collection, known simply as Nine Lives, evokes a rockabilly and glam rock aesthetic that I have personally always been a super huge fan of. Based off a primarily black-and-white color palate, the streetwear label described the collection as a "conceptual metaphor for the right to interchange your role in any way you please". Whether you choose to be a sexy New Wave influenced bad girl one day or a Grunge inspired pixie the next, Dimepiece has got you covered.

This right here is the reason that I love Dimepiece! They design exactly what the female market needs. Items that are of quality (their Ts are soft as butta) and extremely cutting edge and on-trend. Yes, a bodysuit is certainly fashion forward. But a bodysuit featuring Barbie-head print? FUN! If I'm taking a risk, I do want it to be cheeky and edgy, but more importantly something that will ultimately make me chuckle.

Don't take fashion too seriously. Buy Dimepiece.



(Via Highsnobette)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla Back