Tuesday, December 30, 2008

WHY is Jadakiss as Hard as It Gets...



and WHY in the damn hell would Converse put out this miserable excuse for a Chuck Taylor?

I saw this in Journey's this weekend. It was all fogged up and sweaty, looking as nasty as it wanted to look. I was baffled, shocked... I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth. Sneakerheads everywhere have been wrong, a desecration has been committed. But when I logged on to their website I received the ultimate shock...

People actually LIKE these things.


Hottest kicks on the block
By .::JazziFizzle::. Verified Reviewer from A place in the US on 11/28/2008
Pros:
Stylish, Fresh
Bottom Line:
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

These shoes are top of the game cute. I've always wanted a pair of ALL clear converses. Thanks!!!
8D


Posts like these remind of the fact that America is last in reading and math, and now style. SMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holla Back