Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rosie 2.0

Rosie the Riveter was always one of my childhood heroes. In fact, I had a gargantuan poster of her hanging on my room wall up until I was in 7th grade, as a reminder that women are overall just as fierce, if not fiercer, than nearly all men.

Imagine my sheer delight when I saw that one of my favorite clothing outposts, The Brooklyn Circus, had posted a mini editorial of a modern day Rosie, decked out in BKc digs and riding a tricked out custom low-rider. I am feeling the subtle recreation of Rosie's look while still keeping the overall feel both contemporary and hip. Brilliance as usual, we've come to expect no less from the BKc!




If you're diggin' it, check out their store on Nevins St in Brooklyn. They also have shops in San Fran and Chicago. Don't forget to visit The Brooklyn Circus online!

2 comments:

  1. jon & hate plus 8May 26, 2009 at 7:12 PM

    This is heat. Gotta say Im not feelin those shoes though. But besides that, homegirl is killin it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm getting a rosie tat next weekend! yay!

    ReplyDelete

Holla Back